Satisfy your sweet tooth with this quick & healthy Bangladeshi Saffron Mishti recipe using Flavorall with Tasnim from @ibake_memories. Tasnim is a content creator living in Toronto, ON, who enjoys sharing pictures and stories of her life as a mom, foodie, traveller and anartist on her blog and Instagram page.
? Saffron Mishti Doi ?
- 1 litre full-fat milk
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 10-12 drops of Flavorall Succulent Saffron Stevia Liquid
- 1 pinch of saffron strands
- In a heavy bottom pan, bring milk to a boil. Stir constantly to avoid burning.
- Once it comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low-medium, stirring occasionally, until it reduces to about ¾ cup.
- Add Flavorall drops and saffron strands, and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the stove and let milk cool down until lukewarm.
- In a bowl, beat the yogurt until smooth.
- Pour the yogurt mixture in mason jars, and cover with foil.
- Keep somewhere warm, covered with a towel, overnight.
- When mishit doi is set, put it in the fridge and serve cold.
Try the recipe out and tag us in your stories or share your own #SugarFree #DesiDesserts recipe featuring #Flavorall by tagging @greenichenaturalhealth on your posts. Your recipe just might be selected to feature in the next edition of the #Flavorall recipe book!#HealthSimple #HealthyLiving #HealthFirst #Stevia #HealthyMuslim #HealthyIftar #HealthyRamadan #Ramadan2021 #Greeniche#Stevia#Flavorall#MishtiDoi#SweetYogurt#MishtiDoiRecipe#SweetYogurtRecipe#easyrecipe#HealthyDessertRecipe
Tasnim from @ibake_memories. Tasnim is a content creator living in Toronto, ON, who enjoys sharing pictures and stories of her life as a mom, foodie, traveller and anartist on her blog and Instagram page.
Checkout out the Video on Youtube: