Start this Ramadan by learning how to make delicious Bangladeshi Kolar Pitha (banana fritters) using #Flavorall!
Follow along with Fariha from @lifewithfarihaa, a social media content creator living in Toronto, ON. Fariha is passionate about food, lifestyle and wellness, and shares delicious recipes on her page.
? Bangladeshi Kolar Pitha ft #Flavorall ?
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1½ cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Flavorall Valiant Vanilla Stevia Liquid
- 1 tsp Flavorall Banana Brilliance Stevia Liquid
- Mash or blend the bananas, milk and egg together.
- Fold in the flour, salt and baking powder with a spatula and continue to whisk or blend.
- Add the Flavoralls and mix again.
- Heat oil in wok or pan low flame flame
- Spoon batter into oil and fry for 1-2 mins on each side on medium-low heat till golden brown.
- After frying, place fritters on a wire rack to maintain crispness until you are ready to serve
Try the recipe out and tag us in your stories or share your own #SugarFree #DesiDesserts recipe featuring #Flavorall by tagging @greenichenaturalhealth on your posts. Your recipe just might be selected to feature in the next edition of the #Flavorall recipe book! #HealthSimple #HealthyLiving #HealthFirst #Stevia #HealthyMuslim #HealthyIftar #HealthyRamadan #Ramadan2021 #Greeniche #HealthyLifestyle #Stevia #Flavorall #recipeoftheday #bangladesh #bangladeshiblogger #torontofoodblogger #meetha
Fariha from @lifewithfarihaa, a social media content creator living in Toronto, ON. Fariha is passionate about food, lifestyle and wellness, and shares delicious recipes on her page.
Checkout the Video on Youtube: